Any question? Please, do not hesitate contact us.
Africa Análise dos Sistemas-Mundo Argentina Belt and Road Initiative Bolivia Book Brazil BRICS Charles Pennaforte Chile China Coria do Norte Covid-19 Donald Trump E-book EUA Geopolitics Geopolítica Global History História Global Immanuel Wallerstein India International Trade Iran Irã Latin America Mercosur Middle West NATO New Order OTAN Podcast Política Externa Brasileira Rivalry Russia Soft Power Soundcloud South Africa Spotify Turkey US-China Rivalry USA Venezuela Webinar Ásia
- Eurasian Institutions Following the European CrisisInternational institutions in Eurasia were previously tasked with diversifying economic connectivity as the multipolar world demanded reduced dependence on Western-centric institutions reluctant to adapt to new realities. However, the European crisis has destabilised the world and discredited the West’s ability to facilitate economic cooperation.
- What Is a Sovereign State?There are almost 200 sovereign countries in the world, including large, medium and small ones — but not all can be considered truly sovereign; fewer than half, in fact, writes Valdai Club Programme Director Timofei Bordachev.
- The New Naval Doctrine of RussiaThe new Naval Doctrine is strikingly different from the 2015 edition. The world described in it seems much more disturbing and dangerous; its potential for conflict has increased significantly, Valdai Club expert Prokhor Tebin writes.
- Just Released! The World System in Transition: a panoramic view
- Mundo está desiludido com ordem norte-americana e embarcou em revisionismo, diz Foreign Affairs
- EUA precisam conter iniciativa da China na América do Sul, diz general norte-americana
- Em uma década, Nova Rota da Seda da China já mobilizou quase US$ 932 bilhões
- Ukraine in the third world war in pieces by Juan Martin G. Cabañas & Emanuel Pietrobon
Pelotas, RS Forecast Weather