Funding for project maintenance for specific actions of research projects in international cooperation, within the eligible items of the Capes-PrInt Program:
- Sandwich Doctorate, with validity between 6 and 12 months.
- Senior Visiting Professor (previous senior scholarship abroad with HEI employment relationship), with validity between 3 and 12 months;
- Junior Visiting Professor (previous post-doctorate with HEI employment relationship), with validity between 3 and 12 months.
- Training in short courses or summer/winter schools abroad, with validity until 3 months, or allowances to participate in a e-learning education mode (MOOCs in Brazil, etc) focused on graduate students linked to a research project in international cooperation or HEI technical staff.
Scholarships in Brazil:
- Visiting professor (applicant must be living and working abroad): for the attraction of reputable and acting professors and residents abroad to deliver courses, trainings, lectures or present seminars, with minimum validity of 15 days and maximum of 12 months, divided into 3 periods maximum along the duration of the Institutional Internationalization Project;
- Young talent with experience abroad (applicant must be living abroad): for young talented researchers, Brazilian or foreigners, living abroad with proved relevant international scientific-academic experience (such as full master or doctorate, or sandwich modality with a minimum of 12 months) to do the research or teaching activities, with minimum validity of 6 months and maximum of 36 months, during the period of the Institutional Internationalization Project;
- Postdoctoral researcher with experience abroad (applicant must be living abroad): for the attraction of researchers and professors, Brazilian and foreigners, residents in Brazil or abroad and that have relevant scientific-academic experience abroad (such as full doctorate or post doctorate with a minimum of 12 months), to do research or teaching activities, with a minimum validity of 6 months and maximum of 36 months, during the period of the Institutional Internationalization Project;
Overseas work missions, in the context of international cooperation research projects or individual missions, which include travel allowance, allowance for daily expenses of 7 to 20 days and health insurance allowance, exclusively for:
- Activities related to the execution of international cooperation research projects;
- Presentation of research results in international seminars and events of major expression in the knowledgeable area, with the possibility of technical visits in institutions in order to prospect eventual partnerships;
- Activities done by members of the Manager Group or indicated representatives related to viabilization of co-supervision between Brazilian and foreign strictu sensu Graduate courses.