- Application Form;
- A copy of your passport;
- Curriculum vitae;
- Academic transcripts;
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate.
- Photo 3×4
- A copy of your student visa (VITEM IV) – For Visa information, please contact the nearest Brazilian Embassy or Consulate
- A copy of the National Immigration Registry Card – provided by the Brazilian Federal Police after your arrival
- CPF – please check the possibility of registering the CPF when applying for the visa at the Brazilian Embassy
- A copy of your international health insurance covering funeral repatriation
[TRANSFER FROM FOREIGN INSTITUTION FOR CONTINUATION OF STUDIES: In accordance with Resolution no. 24/2016 of the Coordinating Council for Teaching Research and Extension (COCEPE), the transfer of students from foreign institutions to any course is prohibited.]
There are two ways to enter UFPel as a regular student:
PEC-G participating countries
Africa – Angola, Algeria, Benin, Botswana, Cape Verde, Cameroon, Egypt, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea-Bissau, Equatorial Guinea, Ivory Coast, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Kenya, Democratic, Republic of Congo, São Tomé & Príncipe, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia
Latin America and the Caribbean – Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Barbados, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, El Salvador, Ecuador, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Dominican Republic, Suriname, Trinidad & Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela
Asia – China, India, Iran, Lebanon, Pakistan, Syria, Thailand, East Timor, Turkey
- PAEC – The Bolsas Brasil PAEC OEA-GCUB Brazil Program is the result of cooperation between the International Cooperation Group of Brazilian Universities (GCUB) and the Organization of American States (OAS), with the support of the Educational Themes and Portuguese Language Division of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. of Brazil (DELP/MRE) and the Pan American Health Organization (PAHO/WHO). Launched in 2011, the Brazil PAEC OAS-GCUB Brazil Scholarship Program is one of the most important regional cooperation initiatives for the development of higher education in Latin America and the Caribbean. Its objective is to contribute to the integration and strengthening of the Americas region through the granting of scholarships for complete stricto sensu graduate courses (Masters and Doctorates), offered by the Brazilian Universities associated with the GCUB for students from the 34 OAS member countries. , except Brazil, and train leaders capable of acting in different sectors, such as universities and research institutions, government agencies, the private sector and others. Students are selected with a high academic level, a leadership trajectory and a high potential for impact on the socio-economic development of their countries of origin. Scholarships are offered to students from the 34 OAS member countries, except Brazil.
- PROLAC – The Higher Education Teacher Training Program for Latin America and the Caribbean – ProLAC was created in 2020 by the International Cooperation Group of Brazilian Universities – GCUB , in partnership with the Unión de Universidades de América Latina y el Caribe – UDUAL. The objective of ProLAC is to contribute to the strengthening of Higher Education and scientific and technological production in Latin America and the Caribbean, as well as to favor the development and integration of the Region by increasing the number of PhDs in Higher Education Institutions. . Thus, the Program offers Doctoral opportunities for Professors from universities associated with GCUB and UDUAL.
- PROAFRI – Launched in February 2018, PROAfri – Training Program for Higher Education Teachers from African Countries is an initiative of the International Cooperation Group of Brazilian Universities (GCUB) in partnership with the Ministry of Science and Technology, Higher Education and Professional Technician of Mozambique (MCTESTP), and with the support of the Educational Themes Division of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Brazil (DCE/MRE) and the Brazilian Embassy in Maputo. The Program aims to support the Strategic Plan for Higher Education in Mozambique (PEES:2012-2020), in its goals of expanding access and improving the quality of university education in the country. To this end, the Program offers stricto sensu postgraduate courses for higher education professors from universities in Mozambique, through the granting of academic scholarships offered by Brazilian universities associated with the GCUB, for Master’s and Doctoral courses duly recognized by the Ministry of Education of Brazil.
The access to the Graduate Programs at UFPel is given by attending the Public Calls of each Program.
Here you will find all open calls.
Here you will find all UFPel Programs.
For more information, please write to the desired Graduate Program Coordination. The email address will be available on the Program website.