Application Documents for Academic Mobility (1-2 semesters)
The documentation listed below should be scanned in a PDF file and sent by e-mail to email@example.com
- APPLICATION-FORM (Please download and fill out the form; it’s an editable PDF.)
- A copy of your passport
- Curriculum vitae
- Academic transcripts
Documents to be presented after your arrival at UFPel
- A copy of your student visa (VITEM IV) – For Visa information, please contact the nearest Brazilian Embassy or Consulate
- A copy of the National Immigration Registry Card – provided by the Brazilian Federal Police after your arrival
- CPF – please check the possibility of registering the CPF when applying for the visa at the Brazilian Embassy
- A copy of your international health insurance covering funeral repatriation
The documentation must be sent by the International Office from the student’s home university. Once the student is accepted, the acceptance letter will be sent by email directly to the Head of the International Office of the student’s home university.
Applications for the first semester of 2024 (from April 15th to July 27th, 2024) will only be accepted from October 23rd until December 1st, 2023.
Applications deadline for the second semester of 2024 is still awaiting definition.
ACADEMIC CALENDAR 2023-2024