Professors and researchers from the following institutions are part of the Laboratory:
• National School of Public Administration (ENAP), Brazil.
• Heriot-Watt University (HW), UK.
• University of Dundee, UK.
• Colombiamigra: Latin American Migrations, Colombia.
• University of La Sabana, Colombia.
• National University of Patagonia San Juan Bosco (UNP), Argentina.
• Uniagustiniana University, Colombia.
• Integrated Regional University of Alto Uruguai e das Missões (URI), Brazil.
• Secretariat for Urban Development and Housing of the Government of Mexico City (SEDUH), Mexico.
• Northwestern Regional University of the State of Rio Grande do Sul (UNIJUI), Brazil.
• University of Bío-Bío (UBB), Chile.
• Sayara International, USA.
• Mato Grosso State University (UNEMAT), Brazil.
• University La Gran Colombia (UGC), Colombia.
• University El Bosque, Colombia.
• University of Buenos Aires (UBA), Argentina.
Our multidisciplinary vision makes LabCom open to everyone interested in the theme SOCIAL INCLUSION AND WELL-BEING FOR ALL. We are linked to the Postgraduate Course in Architecture and Urbanism at UFPel, in the research area ‘Perception and Evaluation of the Urban Environment by Users‘. The Laboratory is part of the CNPQ Research Groups Directories in Brazil. Also, the following CNPQ Group is part of the Laboratory: ‘Perception and Assessment of the Built and Natural Environment by Users’.