The registration form must be sent to email@example.com with the payment proof of registration fee and instutional enrollment certificate (for graduate and postgraduate students). The registration fees could be payed by credit transfer or identified deposit in the following account:
Bank: Banco do Brasil
Ckecking account: 16.604-9
Account holder: Fundação Delfim Mendes Silveira, CNPJ 03.703.102/0001-61.
|Postgraduate students||R$ 70,00|
|Graduate students||R$ 30,00|
– ATTENTION: There is a limit of 200 registrations.
Registration deadline: 04 June 2018.
The abstracts must be submitted via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for abstract submission: 03 June 2018, 19:00.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English in PDF format and cannot be more than 200 words.
- Confirmation of submission: After you submitted your abstract, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing the title of your abstract.
- Abstract topic: Authors can submit abstracts in all topics related to biochemistry and bioprospection.
How to prepare your abstract
- The title of the abstract must be all in bold capital letters (arial size 12), centered, and must not exceed 2 lines.
- The name of the authors (maximum of six authors) must be placed bellow the title with the name of the presenting author underlined.
- The name of the authors must be followed by the identification of the laboratory, department, institution, state and country where the study was performed.
- Body text: single paragraph (maximum of 200 words), arial size 12, with line spacing single and justified. Abstracts should clearly state: Aims, Methods, Results and Conclusion.
- Three key words must be provided.
- The title of the poster should be the same as the title in the accepted abstract.
- Posters must be written in English and include: introduction, objectives, methodology, results, conclusions and acknowledgments.
- Posters should measure 1,20 m x 90 cm (height x width) and have a support wire to be fixed on supports provide by 2nd Workshop on Biochemistry and Bioprospecting.
- The day and schedule of poster presentation will be available on the website of 2nd Workshop on Biochemistry and Bioprospecting.
- Posters should be mounted between 8:00 am till 09:00 am for thursday or friday presentations.
- Removal: Poster should be removed after 17:30.
- 2nd Workshop on Biochemistry and Bioprospecting is not responsible for posters not removed.