Registrations for the Symposium are open from April 1 to November 26, 2019.
Participants can register for attendance only or submit a paper to present in the thematic sessions. Oral presentations will be 10-15 minutes (data projectors will be available – PDF or PowerPoint format).
To promote an event that allows inclusion of researchers from various countries and contributes to sustainability, the symposium will be paperless, allowing low registration fees.
To sign up, just fill out the form (English or Spanish)
All registered participants will receive Certificate of Participation/ Presentation of the event, which will be sent to the e-mail informed on the Aplication Form.
- Oral presentation:
IAPS MEMBERS: free
(If you enter in the link: https://iaps-association.org/membership/join-iaps/, you can join IAPS. For students, retirees and researchers residing in developing countries the 1 year reduced fee is only 25 euros. Being an IAPS member, you will have free registration in this event and access to all the benefits of being part of this important international research association). In this case, you just need to attach to the registration form a print-screen of your membership status. You can check your membership in the IAPS login page.
- NON-MEMBERS OF IAPS: R$ 155,00.
(The event organizing committee strongly encourages payment through IAPS membership, since membership fee is lower than non-member registration fee, besides you can enjoy membership benefits).
Students who are part of Affirmative Actions in their universities (public policies for the protection of minorities and groups discriminated in the past) are exempt from registration fees. It is just to attach in the registration form a letter testifying the support.
- SOCIAL EVENT: LUNCH IN CHARQUEADA SÃO JOÃO (gaucho barbecure, salads and dessert), transport to the venue is included: R$ 140,00 Payment in cash on the first day of the event (payment of the social event will NOT be made by deposit but in cash).
GRU payments abroad:
- The depositor must issue the “SWIFT” in a foreign bank with the code (BRASBRRJBSA) informing the bank, branch and 18-character account as follows: 001160710001705008; and
- Mention the IDENTIFIER code 1 (15404715264XXXXXX), where fields with X should be replaced by the identifier that is being used when issuing GRUs,
- Also mention the CNPJ of the FEDERAL PELOTAS UNIVERSITY FOUNDATION – 92242080000100, in order to identify the Destination Organ.
*IMPORTANT: Please, attach to the registration form the confirmation of the payment fee.