Below the registration link to the 2nd International Weed Science Webinar Series – Frontiers in Weed Science.
Events will occur every Thursday night during September, 2021.
Time: 7 PM – São Paulo/5 PM CDT
Some of the topics that will be discussed during the activities.
- Integrated weed resistance management
- Cover crops as a tool for weed management
- RNAi as a tool for weed management
- Gene editing as a tool for weed management
- Advances on parasitic plant-host interaction
- Site specific weed management
- Herbicide toxicology
- Environmental fate of herbicides
- Metabolism based weed resistance to herbicide
Follow our medias for details of each weekly webinar:
Hope to see you during September.
2 de setembro de 2021
Colorado State University, CO, USA
Webinar: Training of next generation of weed scientists
University of Kentucky, KY, USA
Webinar: Cover crops for weed suppression
9 de setembro de 2021
Roland Gerhards, Ph.D.
University of Hohenheim, Germany
Webinar: Site-specific weed management in arable crops
16 de setembro de 2021
James H. Westwood, Ph.D.
Virginia Tech, VA, USA
Webinar: Recent advances in understanding the parasitic-plant host interaction
23 de setembro de 2021
Harry Strek, Ph.D.
Bayer CropScience, Frankfurt, Germany
Webinar: Integrated weed management as the way to manage resistance
30 de setembro de 2021
Ryan Prosser, Ph.D.
University of Guelph, ON, Canada
Webinar: Assessing the ecotoxicological risk of herbicides
07 de outubro de 2021
Caleb Knepper, Ph.D.
RiceTec Inc., TX, USA
Webinar: Gene-editing and potential applications to weed management