Os seminários tem objetivo de estudo dos Exergames através de literatura específica. São realizadas reuniões com periodicidade de 15 dias, no qual os integrantes do laboratório estudam e apresentam pesquisas que podem contribuir para as atividades de ensino, pesquisa e extensão do laboratório.
- Activity and Energy Expenditure In Older People Playing Active Video Games.
- A Comparison of Energy Expenditure During _Wii Boxing_ Versus Heavy Bag Boxing in Young Adults
- Acute effects of active gaming on ad libitum energy intake and appetite sensations of 8-11-year-old boys
- An Initial Evaluation of the Impact of Pokémon GO on Physical Activity
- A Pilot Study of Wii Fit Exergames to Improve Balance in Older Adults
- A preliminaty Study on the Effectivenesse of exegame nintendo wii fit plus on the balance of Nursing Home Residents
- Are field-based exergames useful in preventing childhood obesity-A systematic review
- Can Dance Exergames Boost Physical Activity as a School-Based Intervention
- Can Exergames Impart Health Messages? Game Play, Framing, and Drivers of Physical Activity Among Children
- Dispêndio energético durante a prática de Exergames: um estudo com crianças da região sul do Brasil
- Does movement proficiency impact on exergaming performance?
- Does playing a sports active video game improve object control skills of children with autism spectrum disorder?
- Energy Cost of Exergaming A Comparison of the Energy Cost of 6 Forms of Exergaming
- Energy Expenditure During Xbox Kinect Play in Early Adolescents: The Relationship with Player Mode and Game Enjoyment
- Energy Expended Playing Video Console Games: An Opportunity to Increase Children’s Physical Activity?
- Energy expenditure in adolescents playing new generation computer games
- Energy expenditure in chronic stroke patients playing Wii Sports a pilot study
- Exergames as a Teaching Tool in Physical Education?
- exergames-Exergames for Physical Education Courses-Physical, Social, and Cognitive Benefits
- Exergames podem ser uma ferramenta para acréscimo de atividade física e melhora do condicionamento físico?
- Exergaming-as-an-Alternative-for-Students-Unmotivated-to-Participate-in-Regular-Physical-Education-Classes annotated
- Exergaming can be an innovative way o enjoyable hgh-intensity interval training
- Examining Energy Expenditure in Youth Using XBOX Kinect: Differences by Player Mode
- Exploring children_s movement characteristics during virtual reality video game play
- Feasibility of Using Active Video Gaming as a Means for Increasing Energy Expenditure in Three Nonambulatory Young Adults With Disabilities
- Motor Control Outcomes Following Nintendo Wii Use by a Child With Down Syndrome
- Moving Beyond the Stigma: Systematic Review of Video Games and Their Potential to Combat Obesity.
- Nintendo Wii Fit for balance rehabilitation in patients with Parkinson’s disease: A comparative study
- Percepção de adultos mais velhos quanto à participação em programa de exercício físico com exergames : estudo qualitativo
- Physical and Psychosocial Effects of Wii Fit Exergames Use in Assisted Living Residents: A Pilot Study.
- Physiological and Perceived Responses in Different Levels of Exergames in Elite Athletes
- Potential of the Nintendo Wii as a rehabilitation toll for children with cerebral palsy in a developing country: a pilot study.
- The effect of exergames on functional strength, anaerobic fitness, balance and agility in children with and without motor coordination difficulties living in low-income communities
- The effect of Xbox Kinect intervention on balane ability for previously injured young competitive male athletes: A preliminary study
- Treinamento de tênis de mesa em ambiente virtual não melhora desempenho de crianças em espaço real.
- The impact of an exergame-based intervention on childrens fundamental motor skills