This is the ninth edition of the Workshop in Complexity of Water and Other Liquids. The event will be a locus for strengthening cooperation already in place and establishing new joint work.
The subjects includes:
- Water and its anomalous behaviour
- Biological systems
- Methods in Molecular Modeling
- Self-assembly of chemical building blocks
- Combining Experimental and Computational Studies
- and more
The format contains:
- Oral Presentations of 20 minutes and 30 minutes
- Poster Presentations
- Discussion Sections
There will be also parallel discussion sections with the purpose of proposing new projects or advancing in already existing research projects.