Welcome to the 4th IEEE SPS/CASS DPVSA!!
We are glad to have you onboard for three days of intense knowledge exchange.
Below you will find information and some tips to facilitate your participation:
- DPVSA will be held virtually using the Zoom platform. Your credentials will be sent to the email address you used to register on our website. Remember that your credentials are personal and shall not be shared. In case the email containing the Zoom credentials do not reach you, please, verify your spam box.
- Please access the virtual room in advance to make sure everything is working properly. Note that your email must be registered at Zoom platform. If it is not, you can solve that in a couple minutes. In case you have trouble, please contact us at: email@example.com
- Be aware of your time zone!! Our schedule considers Brazilian time zone (GMT-3). Tip: Import the DPVSA program to your Google calendar. It will port the schedule to your own time zone automatically. Click here to add DPVSA program to your calendar: https://bit.ly/3knAX8h
- Any modification that may happen to DPVSA program will be communicated on the website through “News and Updates”.
- DPVSA includes talks in English and in Portuguese. Check our program: https://wp.ufpel.edu.br/dpvsa/program-at-a-glance/
- After the event, we’ll provide participation certificates to the attendees. For that, your participation will be verified using Zoom logs.
- Virtual poster sessions are pre-recorded. Additionally, we’ll have daily synchronous discussions sessions between 6pm and 7pm. You can make questions using chat during the virtual poster sessions or during the synchronous discussion. Make sure to identify the exact poster you are directing your question.
- Be participative, make questions, our speakers will be glad to answer! You will call the attention of the session chair by “raising your hand” or by using the chat. Make your questions and comments in English or Portuguese.
- Prepare a nice coffee break to yourself!!!
Share your DPVSA experience (including your coffee break) in social media!!
Do not forget to tag us on Facebook and Instagram (@ieeedpvsa) and our hashtag #ieeedpvsa.
We count on you to make an excellent event!