STUDY AT UFPEL!
The Federal University of Pelotas (UFPel) is welcoming applications from international students for its 2nd school semester. We aim to support undergraduate students interested in academic mobility in Brazil. The deadline for the submission of the application form and other documents is June 10, 2016.
Learn more about UFPel:
Necessary documentation to apply for admission:
The documentation listed below should be scanned in a PDF file and sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org:
– Curriculum Vitae;
– UFPel application form completed and signed;
– Study plan (courses intended to be taken at UFPel) completed and signed;
– Copy of the passport;
– Academic transcripts signed by the authority responsible;
– Completed questionnaire on Portuguese proficiency (except for students from Portuguese-speaking countries).
Documents to be presented at CRInter for enrollment:
– Copy of student visa;
– Copy of National Registry of Foreigners (RNE);
– photo 3×4;
– Copy of Health Insurance.
The form must be sent by the Office of International Affairs from the student’s home university. Once the student is accepted, the acceptance letter will be sent by email and by speed post service directly to the Head of the Office of International Affairs of the student’s home university.